Need resources for your church or organization regarding domestic abuse response? Are you aware there are many free resources on the internet?
- Free Christ-centered counseling from two of the best counselors who understand domestic abuse, toxic relationships, and boundaries.
- Free assessments to determine safety, and abuse.
- Quick guide for reviewing types of abuse.
- Websites and hotlines dedicated to these topics.
- Recommended reading list for leaders, abuse survivors; and books to keep in your church library.
- Support and training for pastors, leaders, and helpers.
Racial trauma is a new field in which Kyle Howard is seeking to pioneer help, hope and healing from a biblical perspective. You may check out his website at: http://www.kylejhoward.com . He has a patreon that goes toward supporting his endeavor of creating said content. https://www.patreon.com/kylejhoward
Here is the link to the resource page which you can print off and hand out to pastors, staff, leaders, and people helpers. Abuse Resource-page